Each General Registration includes admission to the technical sessions, coffee breaks, tutorials, journal recommendation, and one copy of the electronic proceedings.
The Guest Registration fee includes the admission to the technical sessions, and coffee breaks.
|Before June 1||After June 2|
|General Registration||ISAIR Member||USD900||USD1100|
TYPE 1: Payment by Bank Transfer
(a) International Telegraphic Transfer to MUFG Bank
BANK NAME: MUFG Bank, LTD. (Code: 0005) SWIFT CODE: BOTKJPJT
BRANCH NAME: Kitakyushu (Code: 650)
BANK ADDRESS: Uomachi 1-6-16, Kokurakita, Kitakyushu, Japan
ACCOUNT NAME: Robot Sensor Network Committee
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 650-0887998
TYPE OF ACCOUNT: Savings Account
TYPE 2: Online Payment by Paypal
(1) General Registration/Member
(2) General Registration/Non-Member
(3) Guest Registration
Please note that after registration, REFUND is not permitted.
For Attendees ONLY:
Journal Paper Submission
(1) Conference papers that are recommended for publication in the special issue of SCI journals must have at least 80% different material beyond any other previously published work.
(2) Journal submissions should be prepared for publication according to the journal submission guidelines.
(3) All recommended papers may be subject to a second round review process of SCI journals.
(4) Once the paper is accepted for publication in SCI journals, it may be charged publication fee, which is depending on the journal’s policy. For further information, please visit in the journal’s website.
(5) We do not guarantee recommended papers to be published in SCI journals if their (extended) paper does not reach the journal’s requirements.