Papers must be unpublished and must not be submitted for publication elsewhere. All papers will be reviewed by Program Committee Members and other experts active in the field to ensure high quality and relevance to the conference. Submissions should include title, abstract, 3-6 keywords, and be in PDF format. Each submission must not exceed 15 pages in the SPIE publications format, including tables, figures and references.
Template formatting is located at
Submission site (With EasyChair): https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=isair2021
Deadline for special session submissions:
April 1, 2021 May 1, 2021
Notification of special session submissions acceptance: before May 15, 2021
Deadline for regular paper submissions: June 1, 2021
Deadline of early registration: June 1, 2021
Notification of regular paper acceptance: before July 1, 2021
Final paper submission: August 1, 2021
Conference Date: August 21-22, 2021
Review and Publication Process
・Double blind rules: ISAIR reviewing is double blind, which means that authors cannot know the names of the reviewers of their papers, and reviewers cannot know the names of the authors. Information that may identify the authors anywhere in the submitted materials must be avoided.
・ISAIR conferences also make use of a rule known as FSFP (first submission, first publication). This allows hundreds of authors to publish their papers in time and without delay.
・No show policy: The ISAIR has implemented policies to exclude authors who do not present their paper from the program and the proceedings. However, such papers will be recommended to the journals as usual.
Journal Paper Submission Rules
(1) Conference papers that are recommended for publication in SCI-indexed journals must have at least 80% different materials beyond any other previously published work. All the recommended papers will be removed from the conference proceedings.
(2) Journal submissions should be prepared for publication according to the journal submission guidelines.
(3) All recommended papers may be subject to a second round review process of SCI journals.
(4) Once the papers are accepted for publication in SCI journals, they may be charged Open Access (OA) publication fee, which is depending on the journals’ OA policy. For further information, please visit the journals’ website.
(5) We do not guarantee recommended papers to be published in SCI journals if their (extended) papers do not reach the journals’ requirements.